- This event has passed.
Malvasía Week 2021
An event every day that begins at 00:00, repeating until 07/11/2021
From the 3rd to the 7th of November in different venues around Lanzarote.
– Wednesday, November 3rd: Food and wine experience: Mexican delicacies.
– Thursday, November 4th: Eno-artistic workshop with Rufina Santana.
– Friday, November 5th: Storytelling “Érase una vid” with Vicki Dos Santos. The title meaning “Once upon a vine”, a play of words between “vid”, vine and “vez”, time. Clever, right?
– Saturday, November 6th: Trail through La Geria with Senderismo Lanzarote.
– Also on Saturday, November th: “Sonidos Líquidos”, or Liquid Sounds – mixing food and wine samples and music- at La Recova in Arrecife with Ginebras , a four-piece all-female band from Madrid.
– Sunday November 7th: More Liquid Sounds at La Casa Ajei in San Bartolomé with music by singer and composer Amparo Sánchez , raised in Granada and former leader of the 90s fusion band “Amparanoia”.
More information: https://lanzaroteinformation.co.uk/malvasia-week/