- This event has passed.
Charity Group Running Outing
Alby Cedrés is organising a charity group run through the villages of the municipality of Yaiza to help people struggling during current times.
Registration consists in contributing with a donation of non-perishable food (rice, pasta, children’s food, cleaning products, hygiene products, tinned food, etc) for the village they want to join running.
If you don’t want to run but still want to help or would like to do only part of the route, please contact Alby.
The total lenght of the outing is 65Km approximately and these is the itinerary:
– 6:00 am: Departure from Femés (Church square)
– Las Casitas de Femés ( Centro Socio cultural)
– Playa Quemada ( Guagua’s stop)
– Puerto Calero ( Restaurante Amura’s roundabout)
– La Geria ( Bodegas La Geria)
– Uga ( Cafetería La Cantosa)
– La Degollada ( Cancha de bolas)
– Yaiza ( Los Remedios Square)
– El Golfo ( Charco Los Clicos’ parking)
– La Hoya ( Mirador de Las Salinas)
– Las Breñas ( Church)
– Playa Blanca ( Playa de La Cruz)
More information: Please contact Albi Cedrés +34 669 055 271 or Facebook link (on the “event website” section of this event. )