An event every day that begins at 00:00, repeating until 20/10/2022
Freesbee Tournament in Puerto del Carmen.
This 2022 is a very special year for the CFC because we are celebrating our birthday, so get ready for four days full of frisbee, party, fun, beach, love and many surprises.
This CFC will be very special and on the occasion of the 20th Anniversary we will have an extra day of the event. Starting the games on Thursday, November 17 and finishing the tournament on Sunday, November 20 at 18:30. You can’t leave earlier than that, because of the surprise. 😉
Like every year it will be on the beach of Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote, Canary Islands.
We want to clarify that last year due to COVID there was a significant drop in the player fee compared to other years, as we could not offer meals, parties and other things. This year we return to normal and even with more style, that is why the player fee has increased a bit, however, we want to clarify that the price this year is higher than usual, since the tournament lasts one more day, so we have to add one more night of apartment, meals and some more things. But we don’t want to take away the surprise.
Team fee: 150€
Player fee: 175€
Guest fee: 170€
Fee without apartment: 95€ / 90€
What does the Player Fee include?
- 4 nights in apartments.
- 3 days of Ultimate Beach plus 1 special day.
- Lots of partying.
- A Spikeball tournament.
- Fruit and water at the fields.
- Prizes for the first three teams, SOTG and winner of the Spikeball tournament.
- Dinner and party on Friday.
- Dinner and party on Saturday.
- A wonderful and amazing experience and lunch on Sunday.
- Player insurance.
- And lots of love….
- April 26th: Registration opens
- July 1st: Registration closes
- July 15th: List of accepted teams.
- August 1st: Team Fee payment.
- September 1st: Single payment Player Fee.
IMPORTANT: Due to the organization, this year we will be stricter with the dates of payment and refunds.
- Once the list of admitted teams is published, the TEAM FEE must be paid before August 1st as a reservation. Teams that do not make the payment will be removed from the list and their spot will be moved to the next team on the waiting list.
- If a team cancels its participation after August 1st and there is no team on the waiting list to replace it, the team fee is lost. Therefore we suggest that you make sure that you will participate in the tournament before you register, and if you cancel before August 1st.
- The PLAYER FEE must be paid in a single payment before September 1st. Teams that fail to make payment will be dropped from the list and will be moved to the next team on the waiting list.
- After September 1 if a player cancels and cannot be replaced by another player, the amount of money not spent will be refunded.
- After November 1st the Player Fee cannot be refunded.
How to register your team?
Registration is through Ultimate Central. If you have any questions or doubts, please send an email to email@example.com
- Team name
- Contact email address
- Number of players
- Names and surnames of players
- Number of vegetarians
- For guests, we will need the same information, please inform about the number of children and their ages.
In the case of individual players, the organization will contact the teams to find a space for them, if possible.
Format & Rules of the tournament
- 24 mixed teams.
- It is played in the mixed format of A,BB,AA, BB, … and the pull is thrown by the corresponding gender.
- Matches will be to 13 Points or 45 min.
- Cap 1.
- When 45 min are over, if there is a difference of more than 2 points, the match is over, no cap.
- No half time.
- 1 time out per game and team at any time of the game (cap included).
- The final has no time limit (13 points) and a 5 min break after the half. There are 2 time outs per team, including in the cap.
- Players who want to play in two teams must inform the organization, and need to be playing all games with both teams.